Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) is the largest electricity utility in Malaysia, listed on the main board of Bursa Malaysia serving a customer base of over 7 millions in Peninsular Malaysia and Sabah. TNB plays an integral role in the economic and social prosperity of the country by providing reliable and efficient services.
We wish to invite suitable qualified candidates to fill up the following position in TNB ICT Division.
MAP MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
The successful incumbents will:
- Participate as the Corporate Geospatial Information System (CGIS)Project team members.
- Involve in CGIS development & configuration activities for TNB Core and Non-Core Divisions as well as maintenance activities after the project implementation.
- Ensure that all application development & configuration for all divisions are always updated and in compliance with the standards set by the project team.
- Execute and implement activities for continuous improvement of the CGIS Application for all divisions through enhancements, audit, user feedbacks, and customer focus in order to ensure optimization in both financial and operational processes.
- Execute and ensure all tasks, designs, and applications are in compliance with Standards, Service Level, and Audit requirements.
- Involve in preparation of user procedures, manual documentation and reports.
- Update weekly progress report to Team Lead.
The prospective candidates should:
- Possess a good degree in Geomatic / Engineering (Geomatic) and certified by Malaysia Qualification Agency (MQA) / Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA).
- Have a minimum of 3 years in using Map related software (e.g. ARC Gis/ FME/ Geomedia/ Map Info/ Auto CAD map 3D) is an added advantage.
- Proven industry and functional experiences and exposures in enterprise-sized solutions.
- Preferred industry exposure in Land surveying, GIS mapping, GIS systems.
- A self-starter with an innate drive for achievement, a high degree of integrity, independent and possess good quality leadership skills, ability in managing change, strong analytical, planning and organizing skills as well as excellent interpersonal and business communications skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English are prerequisites for the above positions.
Closing Date: 5 May 2013
Location: Kuala Lumpur